Monday 22 June 2009

Last Airbender Poster

We've got our hands on the first official teaser poster of the Last Airbender movie, aka Avatar, directed by M. Night Shyamalan:
(Click on the poster to enlarge it.)

THE LAST AIRBENDER

Written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan

This poster could mislead uninitiated people that Shyamalan created the Last Airbender, but the real creators are actually Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino (the one as bald as Aang):

Shyamalan just penned the script of the Last Airbender movie, following the original animated series (I hope).

New posters of the Last Airbender are available:
(Click on a poster to enlarge it.)
Aang (Noah Ringer) and Zuko (Dev Patel) look great!
:)

3 comments:

ViN said...

shyamalan,ugh! i do not like that guy... lol the only movie i liked that he directed was 6th sense... he better not ruin this one :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
When I heard there was going to be an Avatar movie I couldn’t believe it!! That’s like an open field with anyone with great imagination to create something amazing!! I love Avatar yeah, that’s right; I just hope the movie doesn’t ruin Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino. I can’t wait for this movie to come out in theaters although I think that Sokka and Katara should look like their Hawaiian just because I saw what the actual actors are going to look like and Sokka and Katara look nothing like that! I’m more exited than my husband, and friends..lol I’m looking forward to The last Air Bender, when the movie comes out, please don’t disappoint me!

Josh D said...

Cant wait for these movies to come out....sat 1 summer and watched every episode of the animated show....best plot of a cartoon I have ever seen....hopefully the movie will do justice to the series...I can watch the cartoon over n over again...thats just how well put together it is.....thank you producers and M. Night